~Welcome. Leave comments and enjoy! :)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Creatures in my House

What do you do when you're all alone and scared and don't know what to do? What do you do when you feel like you can't get up from your bed? And what do you do when you feel like there isn't a soul in the world who you can talk to?
Easy. You pick up your cat, dog, or even bird and just hold them close and pet them.
Yeahh, I know it sounds kind of dumb and corny. But hey it works. Animals will trust you and love you no matter what. They are the most loyal beings in the world.
In my crazy house I have a total of five creatures in it; two birds, two cats, and a very small dog. So, I thought I would introduce them to you. Here goes.



These are my babies. The blue one is a girl named Godzilla and the green one is a boy named King Kong. Mixed up I know.
I got them during the summer. I got the girl first (they told me she was a boy). So I wanted to get another so he (she) wasn't lonely. I got a boy because it's harder to train them when its a boy and girl. But then Zilla's nose turned brown which means she's a girl. But it all worked out. They are little pigs and eat allll the time. Listening to them is very comforting. And in the morning when I'm getting ready for school, they sing. It's beautiful.

This is my kitty Domino. I got him when I was eight, kinda as a birthday present. He is one of the smallest cats I've ever had. Hes full grown and i can still hold him in one hand. He likes to follow me around and watch CSI with me when nobody else will because it's "gross" (so says my mother). He's extremely playful and loveable. He also likes attacking your feet.



This is our crazy puppy Sophie who just turned one years old. She is babied and very much loved by everyone in the family. We got her before christmas a year ago. She was soooo tiny. She is a purebred Teacup Yorkie. She's supposed to be super tiny too, but in order to keep her that small you basically have to starve her which we think is morally wrong. So we feed her as much as she needs and she's plump now. But all is well.

And last but not least....




Old, fat, and grumpy Mister. He's like the real version of Garfield and is the funniest cat ever. If you talk to him he will actually meow back to you. He eats constantly and if you try to refuse him, he won't shut up till you feed him. He is about 15 years old. He gets his excersize by chasing sophie around and driving us all nuts.
By the way, he is the laziest animal I've ever come in contact with. See?


So that concludes my rambling. I hope you enjoyed. :)
                                                                                                       ~jayne doe

No comments:

Post a Comment